Get to know each other better – ask questions
How can we get to know the people we have around us better? By asking questions!
Getting to know someone better – ask questions
Did you know that already as a child you start to bond with the people closest to you?
Feeling that we know other people and that we are not alone is important to everyone. Why is this? How can we get to know the people around us better? You need to become good at asking questions!
To små jenter tråkker i sølevann
Good questions for different situations
Here are some questions you can use in different situations and with different people. You can ask these questions when the time is right or as a “get to know you” game, where everyone answers (including you).
- What was your best moment today?
- What would you spend money on if you won 10 million in the lottery?
- Is there anything you wish you were really good at?
- What food are you really good at cooking?
- Who would you most like to meet in the whole world? What would you say to them?
- Tell me one thing that you are grateful for.
- If you could have anything you wanted as a birthday present, and you didn’t need to think of the cost, what would you choose?
- How would you describe your dance style?
- What do you think about when you go to sleep at night?
- What’s the best thing that happened today?
- If you could change one thing about the country you live in, what would it be?
- What is your favourite film?